Tuesday, September 27, 2005

My first blog ever!!!!!

Well, today is the beginning of my "blogging" period. It is a Tuesday morning and I am at work, avoiding it as usual. I did not plan on anything major happening today so I just dressed in my normal casual attire of shorts, t-shirt and sandals. Now, it turns out I have to go to an important meeting where everyone usually dresses far less casual than I. Oh well, I am looked at as the kid in the business anyway so I don't think I will be too bothered by it. But I am rather tired of being looked down upon in that manner but what can I do..... Not like I knew ahead of time that I was going to have to do this and be able to dress up just a little bit. That would also be a sign that I am growing up in to an adult and I am still not ready for that..... HA! 35 years and I still feel and act like I am 18. Hell, there are 18 year olds who act older than I do.
Well, I hope to have this down pat some day soon so I am not just posting rambling nonsensical posts on here. Maybe something that gives some insight in to who I am more than just this crap that I have spurted out here today.
Wish me luck!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:09 AM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your Blog. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home